Re: [Adonthell-devel] Happy New Year!

From: Josh Glover
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Happy New Year!
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 08:16:06 +0100

2012/1/2 Kai Sterker <address@hidden>:

> Another year passed with some progress, mostly on tools and artwork,
> but some engine code contributions as well. Thanks to all who helped
> bring Adonthell along in 2011.

Happy New Year, Kai! I hope that 2012 finds me with more free time to
hack on Adonthell.

One thing that might help, in addition to advertising, is giving the
TODO list on the wiki some love. I'd recommend making sure it is
up-to-date, and providing links to new wiki nodes giving as much
detail as possible on how to get started on the TODO--like the emails
you always send me when I tell you I plan to start on an item. ;)

I really hope we can get the new WE out so we can start working on
DB--I think that will help inspire us all!

Cheers,
Josh