Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell Wiki needs a new home

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] Adonthell Wiki needs a new home
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2011 21:17:08 +0100

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 4:03 PM, Marc SJ <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi Mario!

> I wonder if Adonthell has already a new home, and where is the link to find
> it.
> I've been receiveing this newsletter for a while now. I will finally have
> some good spare time as the year begins, and I've been seriously thinking
> about contributing to the project. :D

It appears that the Wiki can remain at berlios.de (but there's also a
Plan B for the case they really shut down). So no changes there for
now.

The website is also still at adonthell.linuxgames.com, although it
seems something in their webserver configuration is broken, so it's
not accessible right now. Got to send out an email to get that
amended, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

Contributions are really appreciated, so I'd be glad if that would
work out for you.

Regards,