[Adonthell-devel] State of collision work

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] State of collision work
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:17:46 -0700

Y'all,

I had hoped to progress faster, but other things have kept me busy
(and will probably do so for a couple more weeks). :-(

What I have so far is checked into CVS together with a little test
script; a rough description of the actual tasks is available on the
Wiki:

  * http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Object_Models
  * http://adonthell.berlios.de/doc/index.php/Tasks:Collision_Detection

What has to happen next is a rewrite of world::placeable_area
(http://adonthell.berlios.de/api/da/dea/classworld_1_1placeable__area.html)
to make use of the 3D shapes.

If anyone wants to lend a hand, you're welcome! I'll be around to
discuss design ideas and answer questions, but I probably won't be
able to do any coding until October.