Re: [Adonthell-devel] spanish translation

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: Re: [Adonthell-devel] spanish translation
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 17:11:35 +0200

On 4/27/05, David Moreno Fernandez <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi David!

> I would like to translate Adonthell in spanish. I read this message in the
> mail list:
[...]
> Anything of this? The translation has began?

Haven't heard anything of him since then, so I can't say for sure.
chino: If you read this, maybe you could give a brief status report?

If we can't get any answer by tomorrow, I consider it safe to begin
with your translation. Otherwise, you might be able to share the work.
If you are eager to start, perhaps you can start translating from the
middle. This should avoid duplicate effort in case chino has already
started.

Regards,