[Adonthell-devel] Cleaned up module stuff

From: Kai Sterker
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] Cleaned up module stuff
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2002 12:40:41 +0200

As suggested, I've created a src/modules directory that contains all
python modules that come with the engine or are created at compile time.

So you should update your CVS with the -d flag, run ./autogen.sh and
reconfigure adonthell. Also make sure to delete src/py_adonthell_wrap.*
as otherwise adonthell.py won't end up in src/modules.

I checked 'make', 'make install', 'make clean' and 'make dist' and also
updated the adonthell.spec. Dunno if the debian stuff needs to be
changed as well.