[Adonthell-devel] About translations

From: Alexandre Courbot
Subject: [Adonthell-devel] About translations
Date: 15 Apr 2002 09:18:05 +0200

Sorry for the new thread, but I'm at univ and don't have the previous
mails here. I suggest, that if we ask translations from the TP, we add a
note about how important it is that texts have about the same length in
the intro and extro, as they are synchronized with it (which is a bad
strategy). Otherwise, the music might not be in sync with the scenes,
and other sad effects like this may appear.

Alex.
--
http://www.gnurou.org