adhoc

WIFIinstallations.com

From: Thomas
Subject: WIFIinstallations.com
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 09:57:48 +0100

Dear Sirs,

We own the domain name WIFIinstallations.com and are now selling it. If you would like to purchase it for your business please feel free to get in touch.

Best regards,

Thomas Smith
ViewBargains.com

+44 870 760 6321

Intellectual property disclaimer. It is the firm policy of our firm to not sell or offer to sell a domain to any company, or any entity that represents a company, that would claim or assert trademark or intellectual property rights over the domain or has registered or applied for a registration of a trademark that is identical or similar to the domain. We do not cybersquat or knowingly infringe on other parties' intellectual property rights and only acquire prime generic domain names. For the avoidance of doubt, if you represent any entity that would seek to assert intellectual property rights then we would be unable to sell, transfer, lease or assign this domain to you in any way.