adhoc

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

From: KHOZA
Subject: URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:47:01 +0200

NO. 28B LIBERTY DRIVE
OFF JOHANESSBURG RD
HARTFIELD PRETORIA
REPUBLIC OF SOUTH-ARICA.
TEL +27 72 153 2578
FAX +27 84 373 7443
E-MAIL: address@hidden

THE PRESIDENT/CEO,

In other to transfer out [US$ 126 M] one hundred and twenty six million
dollar from African development bank. I have the courage to ask you to
look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important
business believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.

I am MR. GOOD OSCAR KHOZA, auditor general of African development
bank [ADB]. There is an account opened in this bank in 1980 and since
late 1992 nobody has operated on this account again. After going
through some old files in the records, I discovered that if I do not remit this
money out urgently it would be forfeited for nothing. The owner of this
account is MR. ANDREAS B. SMITH, a foreigner and miner at kruger
gold mine co. a geologist by profession and he died in ghastly car
accident while going to work nearly the end of apartheid gov't since late
1992. No other person knows about this account or any thing concerning
it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to
me that this company does not know anything about this account and the
amount involved is [US$ 126M] one hundred and twenty six million united
states dollars.

I want to first transfer US$26M twenty six million dollars from this money
into a safe foreigners account abroad before the rest, but I don't know
any foreigner. I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money
cannot be approved to a local bank here, but can only be approved to
any foreign account because the former owner of the account is MR.
ANDREAS B. SMITH a foreigner too.

I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know
ourselves before. We will sign an agreement, but be sure that it is real and
a genuine business. I got your contact address from my secretary who
operates computer, with believe in God that you will never let me down in
this business. You are the only person that I have contacted in this
business, so please reply urgently so that I will inform you the next step to
take immediately. Send also your private telephone and fax number
including the full details of the account to be used for the deposit. I want
us to meet face to face or sign a binding agreement to bind us together so
that you can receive this money into a foreign account or any account of
your choice where the fund will be safe. And I will fly to your country for
withdrawal and sharing and other investments

I am contacting you because of the need to involve a foreigner with
foreign account and foreign beneficiary. I need your full co-operation to
make this work fine because the management is ready to approve this
payment to any foreigner with a correct information of this account which I
will give to you later immediately, if you are able and with capability to
handle such amount in strict confidence and advice for our mutual benefit
because this opportunity will never come again in my life. I need truthful
person in this business because I don't want to make any mistake I need
your strong assurance and trust.

With my position now in the office I can transfer this money to any
foreigners reliable account, which you can provide with assurance that
this money will be intact pending my physical arrival in your country for
sharing. I will destroy all documents of transaction immediately we receive
this money leaving no trace to any place. You can also come to discuss
with me face to face after which I will fly to your country at least two days
ahead of the money going into the account.

I will apply for annual leave to get visa immediately I hear from you that
you are ready to act and receive this fund in your account. I will use my
position and influence to effect legal approval and onward transfer of this
money to your account with appropriate clearance forms of the ministries
and foreign departments.
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 35% of the total
amount, 60% will be for me, while 5% will be for expenses both of us might
have incurred during the process of transferring.
I look forward your earliest reply.

MR. GOOD OSCAR KHOZA.