adhoc

Track your Savings, Retirement and More !

From: ForecastTools
Subject: Track your Savings, Retirement and More !
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 22:24:42 -0700

Financial Calculator for Microsoft Excel

$ Forecast Savings Plans

$ Plan Retirement Earnings

$ Create Loan Payoff Schedules

Now Only $5.95 -  Order Now or Learn More at :  www.basicaccess.com

Now Only $5.95 -  Order Now or Learn More at :  www.basicaccess.com

Microsoft and Microsoft Excel are registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.

BasicAccess is sending you this product announcement because our records indicate you are interested in receiving product announcements through email.  Since BasicAccess receives its mailing lists from a variety of sources, your email address may have been supplied to us in error.  If you would rather not receive any further product announcements from BasicAccess, please email address@hidden and include only the word "UNSUBSCRIBE" plus your email address in both the Subject and Body of the email message (i.e. UNSUBSCRIBE address@hidden).  We will gladly remove your email address from our mailing lists.