adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] New Internet Traffic Champ in Las Vegas

From: sincity
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] New Internet Traffic Champ in Las Vegas
Date: 7 Nov 2006 23:13:43 -0800

PRESS RELEASE

Sin City Chamber Website Takes Over Las Vegas For First Time
Membership Driven Focus Key to New Found Internet King

Las Vegas, NV:  November 7, 2006 10:49 PM PST:  The Sin City Chamber is proud to announce that renowned web analytic and statistic generator has the Sin City Chamber of Commerce leading all Las Vegas Chambers for web traffic for the first time.  According to Alexa the 100 year old Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce ranks 388,775, while the new Sin City Chamber of Commerce is currently ranked 268,197.  Simply stated out of the over 14 million websites that exist on the internet today, The Sin City Chamber of Commerce website, www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com, ranks 268,197 on average traffic received for this current week based on the current Alexa Ranking.

"This is an unbelievable achievement and we knew that focusing on our Members would be the key.  We drive traffic to them because they are the ones that make Las Vegas Happen.  The millions of tourist that visit our city want a source for information that gives them real insight into the Adult Playground of the World and that is Sin City" commented Michael Russell, Executive Vice President.  "In the past two years, the Sin City Chamber of Commerce has 450 Members and achieved a remarkable position on the internet.  The marketing strategy has been one of simplicity, constant creativity, and a web site that does not ignore the best of Las Vegas, we embrace it and our web traffic has proven us right. "

About the Sin City Chamber of CommerceThe Sin City Chamber of Commerce, a Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce, promotes the businesses that make Las Vegas the most exciting city in the world, a place "Where Business is Pleasure."   The Sin City Chamber of Commerce is proud to welcome all businesses as active Members and promote them with dignity, equality, and respect.  The Members of the Sin City Chamber of Commerce of Las Vegas make Sin City happen.   Go to www.sincitychamberofcommerce.com or call 702-450-7222 to learn more.

Michael Russell
Executive Vice President
Sin City Chamber of Commerce

êSin City Business Awards Coverage

 “You know what? We will always be the first Sin City Business of the Year and Boss Business Services will always be honored by this Award” commented Craig Bunker, President of Boss Business Services.

Craig Bunker Receiving a Sin City Business Award for Business of the Year.

bullet

Download the Evening's PowerPoint Presentation

bullet

View the Photos from the 2006 Sin City Business Awards

bullet

Read More in the November Sin City Vision

2006 Sin City Business Awards

Sponsor of the Year:

New Beginnings Laser Therapy

Business of the Year:

Craig Bunker, BOSS Business Service

Adult Entertainment Company of the Year:

Chicken Ranch Brothel

Venue of the Year

Harley-Davidson Café

Volunteer of the Year

Terry Bradley, Color Gamut Digital Printing

GLBT Community Achievement Award

SNAPI

Mind, Body Spirit Award

Perry & Ronda Garrett, Radiance Tanning

Salon

Social Activism Award

Erika Napoletano, Diamond Bay

Investments

Non-Profit of the Year

ACLU of Nevada

Home Based Business of the Year

Judith Cameron, JC Communications

Entertainer of the Year 2006

Tera Patrick

Entertainer of the Year 2007

Eden, My Life Entertainment, Inc.

Apple of our Eye:

Erik Moll, Residential Mortgage Service

Special Thanks Awards

Brenda Stout, Mustang Accounting

Renee Rand, Party Gals

Vonnie & Rafael Chacon, IBTS

Tim Sands, Tim Sands & Associates

Jonathan Remund, Bizwala, Inc.

Becky Takeda, Merchant Billing Services

Recognition Awards

Len Holt, Charlie’s Import Auto

Guetty Kuala, State Farm

Chris Davenport, On-Site Dental

Dr. Mark Mylan

Adriana Picazo Russell

Up Coming Events:

NOVEMBER NETWORKING EXPERIENCE

Come Meet the Ladies from Deja Vu and Little Darlings on the bus.  Meet at Harley-Davidson Cafe at 6PM then to Hannah's, and then on to Score's Gentlemen's Club.  Get your tickets now

3rd Annual Sin City Chamber Holiday Party / Toy Drive has Deja Vu
Sin City Chamber Holiday Party News - It gets better all the time!

The Sin City Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce that Deja Vu Gentlemen's Club has joined the list of Sponsors (including New Beginnings Laser Therapy and the Chicken Ranch Brothel) for the 3rd Annual Sin City Chamber Holiday Party and Toy Drive.  This event hosted by Sin City Chamber Member, the Empire Ballroom is sure to be a wonderful experience.  Deja Vu will also be adding to the nights festivities with an appearance by the ladies from Deja Vu and Little Darlings.  More details about this soon.

The Toy Drive will benefit the Foundation for Positively Kids and the Friends and Family of Incarcerated Parents.  We will also open this event up to Members and Non-Members in order to back the place with networking, toys, and pure fun.  That's Right Free Entry!  So bring your friends, employees, and colleagues to introduce them to our thriving Membership.  Remember all guests are asked to bring an unwrapped toy to enter!

Table Tops Exhibits:  Chamber Members Only will have access to a table top during the event for $75.00.  Contact address@hidden for more information.

2006 Membership Directory & Visitors Guide is Now Available

Imagine a Chamber of Commerce that is inclusive, a Chamber that embraces all businesses and offers opportunities to all.  A new concept in Networking. . .

The Sin City Chamber of Commerce is a member based business organization located in Las Vegas and created to promote with equality, respect and fairness the businesses that provide the products and services that Sin City Las Vegas is noted for worldwide.

Call 702-450-7222 for more information or email us at address@hidden .

SinCity Chamber
To be removed from SinCity Chamber, click here.
To modify your record in SinCity Chamber, click here.