adaldap-devel

[Adaldap-devel] shrunk

From: Jack Conley
Subject: [Adaldap-devel] shrunk
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:38:43 +0300

It is not a fantasy, but reality.
These are your realities. For as long as this miracle lasts, behold it.
Know the truth about you. We struggle to be free.
A drop cannot harm anyone, but when a drop joins with others, it can destroy cities and countries.
And a story does not remove uncertainty.
For once, it would be nice to feel what we really want to do and the quest come from within, not driven by the outside world.
Not the liquid drop, you are the drop. And this want will be there till the very end. He picked it up, brought it home, and put it in the barn with his sheep.
This was the fourth vision clinic held by the Foundation in the last two years. To feel alive, not because somebody gave you permission to, but because you feel alive yourself.
And when all the drops come together, they become rivers. It just goes from here to there.
And tie well this boat of life to the changeless.
You need peace, you need happiness, because you are a human being. This is what is happening. Now stop mimicking sheep and roar like a big lion should. You have a lot of wounds, and those wounds cause pain. These are the only things that can remove uncertainty from this life so that I can begin to welcome what tomorrow is.
You have the possibility to remember; you have the possibility to forget.
Only when that is happening in your life can you begin to say that you are alive. And when all the drops come together, they become rivers. When you awaken and feel your heart full of gratitude, when you awaken and feel peace, you know you are winning.
And the day you experience your thirst, you are not far away from water, because thirst is within you and the water to quench it is also there within you.
The answer must come from your heart, from the one place in you that is sincere, that is calling out to you. That is the most incredible reward, the highest honor. If we understood what we have been given, we would understand that our troubles are trivial. You have the right; you have the wrong. You have the good; you have the bad.
As long as you are alive, you can experience that joy.
Recognize that supreme joy and then go.