ac-archive-maintainers

Your entry in the Autoconf Macro Archive has become obsolete

From: Peter Simons
Subject: Your entry in the Autoconf Macro Archive has become obsolete
Date: 25 Jan 2005 19:00:21 +0100

Hi,

The GNU Autoconf Macro Archive has recently implemented the
necessary infrastructure to deal with obsoletion of macros.
So I've marked several entries as obsolete now because their
documentation said they were.

Since you were named as the respective authors of these
macros, I would like to get your approval that everything is
in order. If you'd like to change the documentation, the
macro, or anything else, please drop me an e-mail.

You'll find obsoleted macros at:

  http://www.gnu.org/software/ac-archive/macros-by-category.html#OBSOLETE

The ones I just modified were:

  ac_as_dirname.m4