ac-archive-maintainers

More changes (was: BNV_HAVE_QT patched.)

From: Peter Simons
Subject: More changes (was: BNV_HAVE_QT patched.)
Date: 25 Jan 2005 03:25:54 +0100

Bastiaan Veelo writes:

 > I like that very much.

I'm glad you do. Linking into CVS makes things much easier
for me too -- and it reduces redundancy, another one of my
favorites. ;-)

 > You may want to regenerate the documentation page.

I will, I just have to complete one more reorganization. The
web pages will move into a flat hierarchy now too, with the
m4sources/ directory gone, we don't need htmldoc/ anymore
either. I'll use the occasion to bring a new Main Page
online, which (hopefully) is a lot more helpful than the old
one was.

Peter