ac-archive-maintainers

Re: What about az_python.m4?

From: Guido Draheim
Subject: Re: What about az_python.m4?
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 00:34:34 +0100

Peter Simons wrote:
> The macro legacy/installed_packages/az_python.m4 has
> appeared in the CVS repository, but it doesn't contain any
> markup at all, as far as I can tell. Is that supposed to be
> that way for some reason?

Ouch, I was looking over it and it did look good but actually
those comment block up front is written with "#" marks instead
of the expected "dnl" marks. Essentially leaving it empty after
being rendered to html.

I did want that macro set to be out as soon as possible so
that Robert has a good background for promoting the usage
and extension of the macro set. You're right, the special
marks of the ac-archive submission format are missing. We'll
fix that real soon.

-- cheers, guido