123tkshop-translation

[123tkshop-translation] zyvah

From: Aglaya Bonneau
Subject: [123tkshop-translation] zyvah
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 04:40:14 -0700

D g ea h r H p om r e O e wne e r,

Your c v re j di r t doesn't matte o r to us!

If you O p WN r k ea b l e x st h at r e and want I r MME r DIA d TE c w as p h to s t pe i nd ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L z OW z ER your month c ly p r aym q ent n s
by a third or more, here are the d q ea b ls g we have T t ODA m Y:

$ 4 y 90 , 00 r 0 a f s l v ow a l s 3 , 3 i 5 %
$ 37 i 0 , 00 s 0 a j s l b ow a b s 3 , 5 a 5 %
$ 25 u 0 , 0 p 00 a g s l e ow a c s 3 , 7 b 5 %
$ 2 t 00 , 00 t 0 a g s lo a w a w s 3 , 9 b 0 %

V g isi q t o p ur web s g it i e

Aglaya Bonneau , A l ppr d ova f l M m ana c ge l r

gargantuan hooter thundered through the walls. I did not tell myself
that I told me so. No time. Thumb on the power button so that the
immensely strong, almost invisible, single-molecule cord whirred out